Health & Safety
We have partnered with Southalls, a leading health and safety consultancy, helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to cut costs, protect their people and achieve long-term compliance.
Find out more about Southalls hands-on, hassle-free ways of simplifying health and safety at work, powered by cutting-edge technology and decades of industry experience.
Comprehensive workplace safety services
- Sector-specific health and safety review
- Tailored health and safety policy and risk assessments, built around key safety hazards within your business
- Bespoke staff health and safety handbooks
- Six-monthly safety audits and online reports
- Competent person role (required under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations)
- Assistance with accident at work investigations, including reporting under RIDDOR
- Liaison with the HSE, conducted by our own ex-enforcement officers
- Free telephone advice from our health and safety experts
Solutions that transform your business
Backed by former enforcement officers, Southalls know what it takes to remain on the right side of current workplace safety regulations and maintain consistent compliance across a range of environments. With solutions that save time, educate staff and streamline processes, we help you keep the buzz of your business while safeguarding against civil claims and accidents at work.
Accessible around the clock from any device, our Safety Cloud health and safety software simplifies occupational health and safety management, from audits to team training.
Confidently ready your business for reopening with a solid foundation in coronavirus safety. Southalls ‘General Managers Infection Prevention and Control’ e-learning course provides comprehensive training on COVID-19 hazards and risk reduction measures. Covering key topics including spread prevention, vital hygiene practices and social distancing for staff, customers and visitors, the course’s clear, point-by-point modules empower you to prepare your workplace for a safe return to trading.
Back to business post Covid-19 lockdown
It may be the time to get your team safely back to work but are you prepared for it? As a business leader, site or a health and safety manager; it’s your responsibility to implement government COVID-19 guidelines correctly. Many businesses within the UK have been unsure where to start now. Our 1:2:1 and on-line support provides a practical roadmap and a peace of mind. The lockdown is over, let’s go back to work!