We help organisations overcome the challenges associated with data protection compliance.
A team of experienced experts made up of lead ISO auditors, law enforcement, IT governance, cyber security and business management consultants.
We design, deliver and audit GDPR compliance frameworks for a range of commercial clients in EU and non-EU Countries.
Drawing on decades of experience, our team gives you a leading edge in protecting your brand and reputation from the risks associated with non-compliance and exposure under GDPR.
Our consultancy led process prepares your organisation to comply with GDPR. Our methodology is one of continuous compliance, ensuring that no matter what changes take place within your organisation you will remain compliant with GDPR.
Our consultancy led services are scalable allowing small businesses, PLCs, schools and charities to benefit from our data protection expertise.
GDPR GAP ASSESSMENT
In order to understand what needs to be done to comply with the relevant data protection and privacy legislation, our specialist will deliver a gap assessment against your current data processing activities and determine what gaps that you have which need addressing.
The initial Data Protection gap analysis includes:
- Planning & Preparation – including pre-requisite research, defining agenda, setting up meetings and communicating to those required during the onsite audit
- Review – Offsite review of existing privacy documentation where available, review of ISO27001 audit reports/previous gap assessment findings and other policies where applicable
- Onsite Assessment – Including a detailed assessment of the current data protection activities (not just GDPR, but also DPA, PECR, etc), defining a clear scope for the ongoing project, meetings with key stakeholders/heads of department, etc
- Report writing
Our specialist will then review your legal basis for processing and determine where consent is and isn’t required for marketing activities, in addition to looking at any third party processing activities you may have.
The output of this work will be a detailed report to provide you with a clear understanding of your existing privacy activities and a prioritised list of actions that will need to be untaken to close any gaps.
Outsourced DPO Service
This service will provide you with dedicated support from an experienced data privacy specialist, and will act as the liaison point between your organisation and the relevant supervising authority.
- Virtual/onsite support as required
- Advice and guidance on GDPR/DPA compliance
- Liaise with data protection authorities
- Assistance with policies & procedures, including breach notification/SAR arrangements
- Help creating and maintaining a data processing register
- Documentation development and review
- Ad-hoc data privacy and protection support
- Advise on DPIA requirements
- Quarterly status reports for Senior Management